Yes, yes, I know that it is Wednesday, and I should be doing an I <3 Felt post, but I also have come to the realisation that I only really get time to do one blog post a week, and that I should actually talk about myself sometimes (hey, I’m a kiwi, it doesn’t come that easily!).
So, I’ve decided that this week I should update you with some of the things I’ve been doing.
- Applying for Craft Fairs. I’ve got a few coming up in the next few weeks.
- Craft2.0, 12 June 2010 at the Dowse in Lower Hutt. You can check out my crafter’s profile here. Make sure you also read all about all the other talented people who will be selling that day too. If you haven’t been to Craft2.0 yet, it is well worth the trip to Lower Hutt (it’s closer than you think: it takes less than 15 minutes from the Wellington CBD by car, just a little longer on the bus, or the Dowse is approximately a 20 minute stroll from Waterloo Station). Extra special for the June Craft2.0 is that the installation of It’s a Tree! will be complete, and you can come along and wonder at the marvellous work that has been put together by Tash from Knitsch.
- Mid-Winter Knack, Saturday 26 June in the Wellington South Intermediate School Hall. This is a great market to head along to to see who’s new in the Wellington Craft Scene. It’s very family-friendly, there is always a good ol’ cake stall and yummy hot food as well.
- A Craft Affair, Sunday 11 July at Our City O-Tautahi in Christchurch (Yes, I’m heading South for this one!). This is a new market in Christchurch, taking over the mantle of the Christchurch Craft2.0. Organised and curated by Lucy from Felt, it is sure to be a fantastic fair, and I am very excited to be included in the line up.
- Working on new things – some new bags, purses, and most recently, bangles.
- Looking at pretty stuff on Felt! (of course I couldn’t resist)